Growing native to the alkaline soils of Southwestern Texas and Northern Mexico, Lophophora williamsii (otherwise known as peyote) is a small, spineless cacti that protects itself chiefly though production of psychoactive alkaloids including mescaline. Because of this, it's considered both medicinal and sacred to Indigenous Americans living in the area.
All shirts are constructed from 100% ethically sourced, fair-trade organic cotton and printed in the UK in a renewable energy powered factory.
• Sizing: UK standard sizing which is fit true to size
• 100% Cotton: All shirts are constructed from 100% ethically sourced, fair-trade organic cotton and printed in the UK in a renewable energy powered factory.
• Vegan: Our shirts are Global Organic Textile Standard certified and audited to ensure no animal by-products are in the supply chain
• Circular fashion: Each of our shirts comes with its own QR code, freepost your shirt back to the manufacturer when it's worn out and you'll get £5 credit for your next shirt
• Plastic-free packaging: Our shirts will arrive perfectly protected in rip-proof, splash-proof, paper packaging