Our in-house design featuring the Copiapoa cinerea, the most sought-after collector's cacti. Poached, stolen, smuggled, and grown in glass houses the world over, individual plants can fetch upwards of $10,000 in auctions and on the black market--now yours, in t-shirt form.
All shirts are constructed from 100% ethically sourced, fair-trade organic cotton and printed in the UK in a renewable energy powered factory.
• Sizing: UK standard sizing which is fit true to size
• 100% Cotton: All shirts are constructed from 100% ethically sourced, fair-trade organic cotton and printed in the UK in a renewable energy powered factory.
• Vegan: Our shirts are Global Organic Textile Standard certified and audited to ensure no animal by-products are in the supply chain
• Circular fashion: Each of our shirts comes with its own QR code, freepost your shirt back to the manufacturer when it's worn out and you'll get £5 credit for your next shirt
• Plastic-free packaging: Our shirts will arrive perfectly protected in rip-proof, splash-proof, paper packaging