Our Desert Dirt Premium Plant Feed is a urea-free liquid fertiliser specially formulated for use with cacti, succulents, and other desert plants such as Euphorbia, Haworthia, Tylecodon, Pachypodium, and other caudex and pachycaule plants.
We have inhouse experience using this with our private collection of Lophophora and Copiapoa.
Use alongside our Desert Dirt Substrate for best results.
100ml of the fertiliser comes in a UV protective black glass bottle to prevent degradation from sunlight. Included is a glass dropper with rubber end that will dispense approximately 1ml per squeeze. Store at room temperature.
Basic recommended dosage is 2ml per 1 litres water each watering during growing season. Experienced growers will use as per own growth preferences.
Health and Safety
1. Essentially non-hazardous and non-toxic but take sensible precautions.
2. Avoid eye contact.
3. Prolonged contact with skin may cause dryness.
4. Wear suitable gloves and face protection when handling this material.
5. Remove contaminated clothing immediately.
6. Wash hands and exposed skin before eating.
7. Could be harmful if swallowed.
8. Keep out of reach of children.